How to get to Na Noi?
- By public transport take the bus to Wiang Sa and then change to the songtheauw to Na Noi.
- By private car or motorbike follow route 101 to Wiang Sa and then route 1026 to Na Noi.
What to do in Na Noi?If you like to see the stunning sunrise at Doi Samer Dao you can stay comfortable in one of the resorts in Na Noi and in the early morning you take just a 16 km trip to Doi Samer Dao (but leave your hotel at about 5:00 AM). Other things to do are
- Relax at Khun Sathan National Park
- Looking stars at Doi Sammerdow at Sri Nan National Park
- Walk in the Grand Canyon of Sao Din Na Noi
For more information about what to do see Everything about Na Noi
Food & Drink in Na NoiAt or nearby both the National Parks are simple Thai restaurants and other restaurants can be found along the main road of Na Noi.
- Huen Fai Mae Jam Pee Restaurant & Coffee Shop, Thai food / Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation in Na NoiAs Na Noi is the gate-way to 2 famous National Parks there is some nice accommodation in Na Noi.
Price category taking in account the high-season prices :
฿ Under 600 ฿ (Hostels, Guesthouses & Homestay's)
฿฿ 600 - 1.100 ฿ (Boutique style Guesthouse & Homestay's)
฿฿฿ 1.100 - 3.000 ฿ (Midrange Hotels & Resorts)
฿฿฿฿ 3.000 - 10.000 ฿ (Boutique Hotels & Resort)
- Engfa Resort
- Hearn Poori Phatchai Resort ฿฿+ (in Na Noi town)
- Huen Fai Mae Jam Pee Hotel ฿฿+ 🏊 (in Na Noi town)
- Konglae Resort
- Mon Keang Dao Nan Homestay & Camping
- Namuen Resort
- Na Noi Resort
- Ouidee Resort ฿฿ (in Na Noi town)
- Pha Non Dao Homestay & Camping (near Doi Sammer Dao) ฿฿
- Ruean Mai Resort
Check available accommodation at BOOKING